Air purifiers improve the air quality within the home and workplace. Far more effective than a simple ioniser, high quality air purifiers use multiple filters to thoroughly clean, treat and sterilise the air. The difference air purifiers make is immediately noticeable, with indoor air smelling much cleaner and fresher.
An effective air purifier eases respiratory problems like asthma and allergies by removing airborne allergens such as pollen, pet dander (pet hair) and dust mite excretion. An air purifier also filters volatile organic compounds (VOCs), some of which, such as formaldehyde in cigarette smoke, are known human carcinogens while others are simply the cause of unpleasant odours. The best air purifiers also use ultra-violet (UV) light to kill bacteria and viruses, to help combat the spread of airborne illnesses such as coughs and colds.
How do air purifiers work?
Ecoair's high quality air purifiers treat the air in six ways
• Carbon filter - to remove unpleasant odours
• Antibacterial HEPA filter - to remove 99.97% of airbourne particles of 0.3 micrometres or larger
• VOC filter - to remove toxic volatile organic compounds and unpleasant smells
• Ultra-violet light - UV light treatment to kill airbourne bacteria and viruses
• Ti02 filter - Titanium Dioxide coated screen to maximise UV effectiveness to kill 99.9% of germs
• Ioniser - to generate negative ions that attach to allergens, making them heavy enough to drop to the floor
The six complementary air purification systems create a powerful air purifier that combats physical (including microscopic) and gaseous allergens as well as bacteria, viruses and unwanted smells. The HEPA filter is particularly important for asthma sufferers, while the UV light and Ti02 filter are vital for killing germs. Maintaining an air purifier is straight-forward. With normal usage, the filters need only be replaced once a year and are very simple to fit.
Ideally air purification should be addressed across the entire household or workplace, with a combination of air purifiers. Kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms are worthy of special attention, particularly if the aim is to ease asthma symptoms or other allergies such as pollen to ease hay fever.
Aside from ensuring an air purifier has all six air treatments, other considerations when buying an air purifier should be
• Size of the room or building (measure room volume by calculating room width x length x height)
• Noise level (for example, choose silently operating air purifiers for bedrooms)
• Energy efficiency (particularly is the air purifier will be left on for long periods)
• Weight (if portability is an issue)
• Advanced controls, such as timed operation (to 'set and forget' operations)
PURE126 and PURE155 Air Purifier – Air Purifier with the 6-Stage Purification System
Ecoair's ethos of innovation with reliability and modern design, and our commitment to improve our environment has now brought in yet another outstanding air purifier - PURE series.
The effective air flow brings you a complete air treatment system to clean and purified your environment.
With 6-stage air purification system, the PURE126 and PURE155 bring the filtration as:
1) Carbon Filter - Reduces cooking, tobacco and pet odours, Captures large dust particles, Lint and pet dander.
2) HEPA Filter with Anti Bacterial Filter - Effectively captures 99% of smoke, dust, pollens and other airborne particles.
3) VOC Filter - Reduces volatile organic compounds that are evaporated into your environment.
4) TiO2 Mesh Filter – Reduces organic pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia.
As it that isn't enough, it also comes with
5) UV Light - Sterilizes air, neutralizes bacteria and viruses to improve air quality.
6) Ioniser - Distributes negative ions throughout the room to remove microscopic particles from the air and introduce traces of Ozone killing bacteria and Viruses in the air.